· Implement engineering expertise in the electrical and electronic design aspects of the R&D projects
· Operate change management during engineering documentation updates, to ensure that configuration control is maintained, and best practice/lessons learned are recorded and shared effectively amongst peers.
· Work with the S/W, Mechanical and Systems teams to deliver acceptable designs and solutions within time critical environments.
· Provide technical support to internal and external product users.
· Ensure adherence to all safety, customer, regulatory and functional requirements and deployment into electrical and electronic design.
· Be able to act as responsible lead of resource group, in case of temporary absence of the Electrical and Electronics Functional Lead or other group peer, in the event of an unforeseen absence or holiday with appropriate notification period.
· Generation, peer review and update of electrical and electronic requirements specifications in line with the company quality and change control process.
· Application of appropriate calculation and analysis methods for electrical and electronic design
· Presentation of design solutions using appropriate media
· Design for manufacture, assembly and volume test
· PCB layout / schematic capture with an industry standard CAD package, ideally Altium Designer
· Analysis of European and International Standards to produce requirements documents and ensure products and designs comply with these standards
· Communicate appropriately and effectively, to cross-discipline project groups
· Work with cross-discipline engineering teams in a matrix structure